Viewing this webinar requires some basic information. This data is only used within SCORE and will not be distributed to any third parties.
It is sometimes difficult to understand the financial options available to enable you to start or grow your business. This workshop will provide information on how to assess your options and be prepared to most effectively engage potential lenders.
Attendees will learn:
- What financial information is needed to apply for a commercial loan
- What type of loan is best for your needs
- How does a bank interpret financial information?
- What does a bank look for in a borrower’s personal and credit history?
- What are the best sources of capital for your commercial needs?
Presenter: Patrick Lorent
Patrick Lorent has over 30 years of experience in the Commercial Lending Industry. He is Vice President and Manager of the People’s United Bank Government Lending Department.
He volunteers at Liberation Programs, Inc. and the Connecticut Minority Supplier Development Council. He is a graduate of Morehouse College and the University of Connecticut.