Viewing this webinar requires some basic information. This data is only used within SCORE and will not be distributed to any third parties.
To be successful in today’s chaotic environment with unique challenges requires you to take quick, thoughtful and distinct actions that help you reduce costs, deliver services, restore meaning, and keep out of trouble. You will get the golden nuggets of immediately applicable actions in each designated topic.
You will be able to immediately apply key fundamental principles and best practices to save you time, energy, and budget money in the following critical work areas:
- Influencing Skills - selling your services/products/ideas
- Negotiation Skills - preparing to win
- Time Management - setting priorities
- Project Management – goals, roles, procedures
- Meeting Management- staying on track
- Change Management- reducing stress
Speaker: Jon Barb
Jon Barb has over twenty-five years experience conducting training programs for companies such as: Xerox Corporation, Union Carbide Corporation, Olin Corporation, and others. He has taught: basic sales training, consultative selling, strategic selling, sales negotiating, sales presentations, partnering, and sales management training programs.