As business owners, personal and business credit is essential to being able to run and grow your business. With so much misinformation and myths out there, it’s hard to know how it all really works.
This seminar will teach you everything you need to know about credit including:
- What is the difference between a credit score and FICO score
- Why “free” credit websites aren’t giving you the real info
- How to build and maintain good credit
- How to handle credit issues including late payments, charge-offs/collections, bankruptcy and more
- What an inquiry really does to your credit
Presenter: Stephen Robert
Stephen Robert is the owner of Bedrock Credit and has been helping audiences understand credit for the past 14 years. As a credit expert, he has reviewed thousands of credit reports throughout his career. This experience along with training from John Ulzheimer (formerly of Equifax and FICO) led him to become a leader in the credit education and restoration industry. Stephen has worked hand in hand with individuals to help them recognize and correct their credit issues.
This event is sponsored by Monroe Chamber of Commerce and Edith Wheeler Memorial (Monroe) Library