Viewing this webinar requires some basic information. This data is only used within SCORE and will not be distributed to any third parties.
Crowdfunding has changed the way small businesses and start-ups raise capital. In March 2021, new regulations made crowdfunding even more advantageous.
Thanks to the 21st century digital revolution, business owners and entrepreneurs can cost-effectively reach the world to validate ideas and truly align investor interests with their business goals.
Webinar attendees will learn about:
- The advantages of new-crowdfunding regulations
- The crowdfunding journey from idea validation to funding your dreams
- Other win-win funding options most people never heard about
- The basic differences between traditional and alternative financing – it’s a balance
- Why revenue, performance and mission-based financing techniques maybe just what you have been looking for
Presenter: Bill Schloth
Bill Schloth has been investing in, managing, buying & selling start-up and emerging businesses for over 25 years.
He is an executive director and founding member of Crowdfunding Global Alliance Inc, a non-profit organization dedicated to providing education and advocacy for crowdfunding.
Mr. Schloth is a CPA and has an MBA in marketing from New York University.