What happens when the institutions that have guided us - government, education, religion, media and corporations—are completely disrupted or become irrelevant? Ben Lytle shares The Potentialist: Your Future in the New Reality of the Next Thirty Years summarizing the changes ahead, why those changes are coming and what you can do to be ready.
This session will cover:
- Why life will change so quickly in the next thirty years, transitioning from employee to self-employed
- What you need to do to prepare- controlling your brand
- How the once impossible, becomes possible and that becomes a new reality
- Democratization & Deinstitutionalization
- Optimizing health as life expectancy expands
- Refinement vs Retirement, and the implication for small businesses
Presenter: Ben Lytle
Ben Lytle is the founding CEO of NYSE companies Anthem and Acordia and Futurist.
Ben is a student, teacher, and practitioner of human potential. Making the impossible possible by unleashing hidden potential defines his life and career.
Ben realized a few years ago that most people are unaware of the effect of accelerating change on their lives and careers and the urgent need to prepare. That led to his new book, The Potentialist, Your Future in the New Reality of the Next Thirty Years.
- Business Structure