Viewing this webinar requires some basic information. This data is only used within SCORE and will not be distributed to any third parties.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is how your website is found on online. Google can often be cryptic about what they care about on websites, but they’ve created quite a few resources that can give you insight into what your customers find important. Using these tools can help optimize your keywords and get found on Google.
You will learn:
- Setting up Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google My Business
- Using Google Trends and Google Keywords Planner for identifying your keywords
- How to submit your sitemap to Google
Prior to the webinar:
- Think about the words your clients are likely to use when looking for your products or services on the web
- How is your website currently ranking for those keywords?
Presenter: Nalini Goolsarran
Nalini Goolsarran, founder of EdgeSpace Marketing, is passionate about transforming business practices and streamlining communications. She has a BS in Computer Information Systems and experience in IT, Project Management and Communications. Before becoming an entrepreneur, she was an Associate COO for a division of a global financial institution.
She believes in the strength of her community, she regularly volunteers for organizations and causes that empower the next generation.