137 Old Ridgefield Rd
Wilton, CT, 06897
Here is an opportunity to review your 2022 expenses before year end. Your speaker will review small business income tax areas.
Attendees will learn:
- Pass-through business forms
- Qualified business income deduction for pass-through business forms
- Employee or independent contractor?
- 15.3% self-employment tax
- Required Minimum Distribution (RMD)
Prior to the Workshop:
- REVIEW 12/31/21 TAX RETURN & IDENTIFY CHANGES FOR 2022 TAX RETURN.
Presenter: Joseph D'Agostin
Joseph R. D’Agostin has over 40 years’ experience in accounting and taxes while working in public accounting, small business and the IRS, where he retired in 2008 as a Revenue Agent. He also has been an adjunct at Fairfield University since 1972 and Manhattanville College since 2008.
This Workshop is Sponsored by Wilton Library