More than 300,000 Americans make a full-time or part-time living selling stuff on Amazon. Over 7 million & over 2 million sell stuff on eBay & Etsy respectively. For small businesses, having a website is not enough. If you're not selling on the online retail platforms, you're not reaching millions of potential customers. The time to start is now!
In this fast-paced, entertaining presentation, you will learn:
- The differences between eBay, Amazon and Etsy and the differences between Amazon’s FBA and FBM programs;
- Other places you can sell online (where you will stand out more) and the types of merchandise that sell best on each platform, and where to find it;
- How to get started as an online seller and the pros and cons of “retail arbitrage;”
- How to sell other people’s stuff online and how to comply with each platform’s rules and regulations; and
- Legal issues you will face when selling online and dealing with sales and other taxes (including the Supreme Court’s recent Wayfair decision).
Presenter: Cliff Ennico
CLIFF ENNICO (www.cliffennico.com) a nationally recognized small business legal and tax expert, is best known as the former host of MONEYHUNT, the fast-paced PBS reality television series where entrepreneurs defended their business plans before America's toughest panel of experts (and is widely considered one of the inspirations for SharkTank and similar programs). His weekly business advice column, Succeeding in Your Business, the "Ann Landers of the business world," is syndicated nationally by Creators Syndicate, and appears in dozens of major newspapers and small business websites throughout North America. An attorney and small business consultant based in Fairfield, CT, he has helped launch over 15,000 businesses in his 38-year career. He is the author of 16 books, most recently “The Crowdfunding Handbook: How to Raise Capital for Your Business Using Equity Funding Portals.”
This Webinar is Sponsored by Monroe Chamber of Commerce and Monroe Library