The Fairfield County Chapter has 100 experienced business professionals with a very broad mix of senior executive, small business and start up experience. They conduct more than 4,000 private sessions each year and helped 1000 new clients develop their businesses..
SCORE volunteers use their expertise and energies to implement proven business practices in helping you meet your business objectives.
With access to a wide variety of documents, templates and tools to assist you in starting or growing your business, the information provided here covers a wide range of subjects including initial business planning, capital sources, government agencies, and much more. Some of the Topics (Click to access):
- Starting Your Business
- Planning Your Business
- Financing Your Business
- Current Financing Options
- Organizing Your Business
- Local, Regional, National Resources
- FAQ for Starting a Business in Connecticut
- Simple Steps for Starting Your Business & Other Workshop Support Documents
- Score Blog & Helpful Articles for Small Businesses